So, there has been some discussion around the studio about publicly celebrating/coping with our love of toxicology. What better way to do that than with a ToxTalk T-shirt? We are currently in the design phase and would love your suggestions for shirts. To get the ball rolling we have generated some designs of our own which you can view by clicking on one of the designs above. Hopefully the impressive graphic design doesn’t intimidate you. These aren’t necessarily final versions, just spit-balling some ideas. Vote for your favorite below and drop us a line to suggest one of your own. Comments are also welcome.
Signup for New Episodes!
- ToxNow is made possible by generous support from the AACT.
- @ON_Poison @acmt @UMassTox @PeterRchai @ToxCCM agreed, fun time with #firesidetox 2 months ago
- RT @heshiegreshie: .@ToxNow .@MichelleRuha Isn’t chelation the HBO of toxicology? Oh, wait. . . .#firesidetox 2 months ago
- .@heshiegreshie That's my retirement right there. Come on down to @ToxNow for chelation, hyperbarics, supplement shop 2 months ago
- Hard to justify whether lost IQ points are "significant" when it's your kid https://t.co/Je5fAfaEp2 #firesidetox 2 months ago
Tagsalcohol alcohol withdrawal Amphetamine Anticholinergic Arsenic articles Bathsalts benzodiazepine dabigatran Delerium Delirium dexmedetomidine education Erowid Halloween hyperalgesia international Juice ketamine KGB Las Vegas Lead libya lipidrescue marijuana metamizole methanol morphine NACCT naloxone opiates organophosphates pain pesticides photos poison mail prohibition psychoactive reference research ricin Supplement terrorism Tetrodo Toxin ToxPearl