In this episode we discuss the best articles of 2011 and also request listener questions for our new “stump the toxicologist segment”. Contributors include Matt Zuckerman, Stephanie Weiss, Christina Hernon, Ed Boyer, and Rich Church
Articles discussed in this segment include:
- Stephanie’s Snake Bite Article (Subst Abus. 2011 Jan;32(1):43-6.)
- Matt’s AHA Snake Bite Controversy (Clin Toxicol. 2011 Dec;49(10):883-5.)
- Christina’s Overdose Articles (MMWR. 2012 Jan 13;61:10-3. and MMWR. 2011 Nov 4;60:1487-92.)
- Rich’s Articles (J Med Toxicol. 2011 Sep;7(3):205-12. and J Med Toxicol. 2011 Sep;7(3):240-2. )
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS
Tagged with: articles
One Response to Episode 5 Best Articles of 2011
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Signup for New Episodes!
- ToxNow is made possible by generous support from the AACT.
Tagsacetylfentanyl alcohol alcohol withdrawal Amphetamine Anticholinergic Arsenic articles Bathsalts dabigatran Delerium Delirium education Erowid FemToxx Halloween history hyperalgesia international Juice ketamine Las Vegas Lead lipidrescue marijuana metamizole methanol morphine NACCT naloxone opiates organophosphates pain pediatric performance pesticides photos psychoactive reference research sports Supplement terrorism testing Tetrodo Toxin ToxPearl
[…] team highlight in this months podcast their Best Articles of 2011 from the toxicology […]