In this episode we talk to Dr. Kathryn Weibrecht about a US case of mustard exposure and how to identify and treat these cases. MMWR case series can be found here and a link to the case in Annals can be found here. Contributors include Matthew Zuckerman and Kat Weibrecht.
Signup for New Episodes!
- ToxNow is made possible by generous support from the AACT.
- @ON_Poison @acmt @UMassTox @PeterRchai @ToxCCM agreed, fun time with #firesidetox 4 months ago
- RT @heshiegreshie: .@ToxNow .@MichelleRuha Isn’t chelation the HBO of toxicology? Oh, wait. . . .#firesidetox 4 months ago
- .@heshiegreshie That's my retirement right there. Come on down to @ToxNow for chelation, hyperbarics, supplement shop 4 months ago
- Hard to justify whether lost IQ points are "significant" when it's your kid https://t.co/Je5fAfaEp2 #firesidetox 4 months ago
Tagsalcohol alcohol withdrawal Amphetamine Anticholinergic Arsenic articles Bathsalts benzodiazepine dabigatran Delerium Delirium dexmedetomidine education Erowid Halloween hyperalgesia international Juice ketamine KGB Las Vegas Lead libya lipidrescue marijuana metamizole methanol morphine NACCT naloxone opiates organophosphates pain pesticides photos poison mail prohibition psychoactive reference research ricin Supplement terrorism Tetrodo Toxin ToxPearl