In this episode we talk to Brett Marlin, Tom Nappe, & Chris Hoyte about NACCT 2015. Later we talk to Rebecca Hartman about her research on how marijuana affects driving skills. Checkout the article here. Hosted by Matthew Zuckerman. Support from AACT.
On this episode we discuss medical marijuana, give a tox pearl, and respond to listener questions. We also announce our T-shirt contest! Ed lists some of his preferred Tox references. Contributors include Matt Zuckerman, Bob Hoffman, Brian Wolk, and Ed Boyer.
Signup for New Episodes!
- ToxNow is made possible by generous support from the AACT.
- @ON_Poison @acmt @UMassTox @PeterRchai @ToxCCM agreed, fun time with #firesidetox 1 year ago
- RT @heshiegreshie: .@ToxNow .@MichelleRuha Isn’t chelation the HBO of toxicology? Oh, wait. . . .#firesidetox 1 year ago
- .@heshiegreshie That's my retirement right there. Come on down to @ToxNow for chelation, hyperbarics, supplement shop 1 year ago
- Hard to justify whether lost IQ points are "significant" when it's your kid https://t.co/Je5fAfaEp2 #firesidetox 1 year ago
Tagsalcohol Amphetamine Anticholinergic Arsenic articles Bathsalts dabigatran Delerium Delirium education Erowid Halloween hyperalgesia international Juice ketamine KGB Las Vegas Lead libya lipidrescue marijuana metamizole methanol morphine NACCT naloxone opiates organophosphates pain performance pesticides photos poison mail prohibition psychoactive reference research ricin sports Supplement terrorism testing Tetrodo Toxin ToxPearl