In this episode we talk to Brett Marlin, Tom Nappe, & Chris Hoyte about NACCT 2015. Later we talk to Rebecca Hartman about her research on how marijuana affects driving skills. Checkout the article here. Hosted by Matthew Zuckerman. Support from AACT.
In the episode, we’ll be talking about agitated delirium, as well as our experience at NACCT, and a Tox pearl. Contributors include Matt Zuckerman, Steve Bird, Adam Darnobid, Stephanie Weiss, Ed Boyer, and Kavita Babu.
Signup for New Episodes!
- ToxNow is made possible by generous support from the AACT.
- @ON_Poison @acmt @UMassTox @PeterRchai @ToxCCM agreed, fun time with #firesidetox 12 months ago
- RT @heshiegreshie: .@ToxNow .@MichelleRuha Isn’t chelation the HBO of toxicology? Oh, wait. . . .#firesidetox 12 months ago
- .@heshiegreshie That's my retirement right there. Come on down to @ToxNow for chelation, hyperbarics, supplement shop 12 months ago
- Hard to justify whether lost IQ points are "significant" when it's your kid https://t.co/Je5fAfaEp2 #firesidetox 12 months ago
Tagsalcohol Amphetamine Anticholinergic Arsenic articles Bathsalts dabigatran Delerium Delirium education Erowid Halloween hyperalgesia international Juice ketamine KGB Las Vegas Lead libya lipidrescue marijuana metamizole methanol morphine NACCT naloxone opiates organophosphates pain performance pesticides photos poison mail prohibition psychoactive reference research ricin sports Supplement terrorism testing Tetrodo Toxin ToxPearl