On this episode we discuss medical marijuana, give a tox pearl, and respond to listener questions. We also announce our T-shirt contest! Ed lists some of his preferred Tox references. Contributors include Matt Zuckerman, Bob Hoffman, Brian Wolk, and Ed Boyer.
In the episode, we’ll be talking about agitated delirium, as well as our experience at NACCT, and a Tox pearl. Contributors include Matt Zuckerman, Steve Bird, Adam Darnobid, Stephanie Weiss, Ed Boyer, and Kavita Babu.
Signup for New Episodes!
- ToxNow is made possible by generous support from the AACT.
- @ON_Poison @acmt @UMassTox @PeterRchai @ToxCCM agreed, fun time with #firesidetox 7 months ago
- RT @heshiegreshie: .@ToxNow .@MichelleRuha Isn’t chelation the HBO of toxicology? Oh, wait. . . .#firesidetox 7 months ago
- .@heshiegreshie That's my retirement right there. Come on down to @ToxNow for chelation, hyperbarics, supplement shop 7 months ago
- Hard to justify whether lost IQ points are "significant" when it's your kid https://t.co/Je5fAfaEp2 #firesidetox 7 months ago
Tagsalcohol Amphetamine Anticholinergic Arsenic articles Bathsalts dabigatran Delerium Delirium education Erowid Halloween hyperalgesia international Juice ketamine KGB Las Vegas Lead libya lipidrescue marijuana metamizole methanol morphine NACCT naloxone opiates organophosphates pain performance pesticides photos poison mail prohibition psychoactive reference research ricin sports Supplement terrorism testing Tetrodo Toxin ToxPearl