In this episode we talk about a mystery gas increasingly used in suicides and get a first hand account from Nick Connors from the NYCPCC. Articles mentioned are available here and a link to the Frontline documentary. Contributors include Nick Connors and Matt Zuckerman.
Signup for New Episodes!
- ToxNow is made possible by generous support from the AACT.
- @ON_Poison @acmt @UMassTox @PeterRchai @ToxCCM agreed, fun time with #firesidetox 4 months ago
- RT @heshiegreshie: .@ToxNow .@MichelleRuha Isn’t chelation the HBO of toxicology? Oh, wait. . . .#firesidetox 4 months ago
- .@heshiegreshie That's my retirement right there. Come on down to @ToxNow for chelation, hyperbarics, supplement shop 4 months ago
- Hard to justify whether lost IQ points are "significant" when it's your kid https://t.co/Je5fAfaEp2 #firesidetox 4 months ago
Tagsalcohol alcohol withdrawal Amphetamine Anticholinergic Arsenic articles Bathsalts benzodiazepine dabigatran Delerium Delirium dexmedetomidine education Erowid Halloween hyperalgesia international Juice ketamine KGB Las Vegas Lead libya lipidrescue marijuana metamizole methanol morphine NACCT naloxone opiates organophosphates pain pesticides photos poison mail prohibition psychoactive reference research ricin Supplement terrorism Tetrodo Toxin ToxPearl